The Andrews Foundation
Please take note of our funding cycles: all proposals received by June 15th, 2021, will be considered for the first cycle of funding. All decisions will be made by July 1st, 2021. Proposals received after June 15th and by December 1st, 2021 will be considered in the 2nd cycle of funding. Second cycle funding decisions will be made by December 15th, 2021. Any proposals received after December 1st 2021, will be considered in 1st cycle of funding in 2022.
Before submitting your request please note that we:
- Primarily make grants to non-profit organizations located in Northeast Ohio
- In order to benefit as much of Northeast Ohio as possible, we will typically grant just two years in a row to the same organization
- Only make grants to organizations who have verifiable 501(c)(3) designation from the IRS
- Please take a look at our FAQ’s for more information
Frequently Asked Questions
Our typical grant range is $5,000-$15,000.
No, we do not consider grant requests outside of Northeast Ohio. On rare occasions, we have made grants outside of our region that are relevant to our board.
We do make multi-year grants anywhere from 2 to 5 years depending on the size of the grant. This allows us to make a larger grant that would not be prudent to pay out in a single year.
Yes, we consider site visits (when possible) to be a vital part of our determination process. In 2020, we have taken part in Video site visits, in order to keep up with meeting the organizations that are interested in working with us.
No, we prefer all proposals get submitted via this portal.
You will receive an auto-generated email when we receive your proposal and if you are awarded a grant, you will receive a personal email from us.
Yes, we do make operating grants.
No; we’ll provide prospective grantees with information in a timely manner.
We typically notify grantees within a week of our board meeting with a letter and the grant.
The board reviews the proposals and prioritizes our funding decisions based on our funding priorities.
* All fields below are required to properly submit your application, please be sure to fill out each section completely. All attached files should be in PDF format.